Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hubby needs a blog and Celia-isms.

Looks like Chris is ready to jump on the blog train. He's seen how much fun I'm having with my blog and wants to get in on the blogging fun himself. Plus his good friend Mikey has a cool blog, and Chris wants a cool blog too. All that's holding him back is a name. He just doesn't know what to call the thing. I'm no help, because as you can tell I'm not that good with coming up with creative, catchy names. I did ask him what his blog would be about....radio, computers, sports, recording, personal. His reply was "yeah, all of that". Suggestions anyone?

Some cute things Celia has been up to lately:

My personal favorite: All it takes to elevate me to heavenly status in her eyes is a towel on my head after my shower. Then I immediately become "Angel Mommy". For at least an hour, every request is posed in the sweetest voice "Can I have a drink, Angel Mommy"

The new shocker: "Noy noy". Noy noy is her phrase for anything she doesn't know the word for. Last week, we were playing the name that body part game in the tub and she let me know exactly where her "noy noy" was. I then explained what exactly that part was and she ran around the house screaming "va-GI-na" at everything that moved. Then while visiting friends, immediately after I shared the noy noy story, she walked up to a woman can caller her "Noy noy". Sorry about that. She wasn't calling you a vagina. She just didn't know your name.

Um um um um um um. The standard reply to any open ended question. You've just got to give this girl a choice, or else she's overwhelmed.

When asked "What's your favorite animal" she replies "Bubby is. He's a puma"

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that on your first day of Google Ads on your site - since your latest blog was about diaper cakes, the ad is for discounted adult diapers. Classic.