Thursday, March 8, 2007

All the Small Things...

I started thinking about what I needed to do today (around the house) and ended up with that song stuck in my head (All the Small Things, Blink 182). Not the greatest song to be stuck with all day, especially since I can't for the like of me figure out exactly what it means. Being that it comes from an album titled "Enema of the State", it can't be good.....

Anyway, the house isn't doing too bad, just a ton of small things I need to do today so it's looking good for the weekend. I hereby pledge to tackle all of (though not limited to) the following tasks: get socks off the bedroom floor, vacuum, scrub those stinkin' counters again, eradicate Celia's hidden cheerio collection, and use some windex somewhere.

There, I used up all my legalese for the day.

I got the mail and discovered this pack of postcards from the California Olive commission that are hilarious! Mostly because some friends of ours have a running olive joke. I'm going to try and figure out how to use that fancy new printer/scanner/copier's scan function so I can share them. Small, but very very funny.

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Na na na na......

1 Comment:

mrs. b said...

Rebecca,
I would have to say having Blink 182 in your head is much better than Elmo's potty time or the Veggietales which are the songs that are in my head!