Monday, March 12, 2007

Crooked Heads and Fluffy Butts

This is my son. His head is crooked. It only becomes crooked when he's wearing a bike helmet. At first I just thought we had a gimpy helmet, but that's not it. He borrowed a friend's helmet one day....and the helmet that sits perfectly balanced on his friend's head is absolutely crooked on his. It's his head.



Very confusing, because when you just look at him, he looks like a perfect normal kid without any head abnormalities.


Just kidding. You've got to love this MacBook Photo Booth though. Tons of neat options.

For real, here is his normal head. Nothing crooked or strange about it. Even the precise measurements at the pediatrician show nothing off.

But he is definitely crooked.


Enough with him and onto ME. Here's a perfectly nice picture of me and my baby girl walking down the street. Is that butt fluffy or what? (Mine, not hers. Well, hers is too, but she's got a few extra inches of diaper under there.) It looks like I'm wearing snow pants or something.


In my defense, those are not my best jeans. We were playing outside so I wore the halfway grubby ones...but still....not a good look.

I have been sitting around eating massive amounts of brownies, Krispie treats, and cinnamon rolls. I have not met two of my goals for the year (Drink 16 oz of water each day, some sort of physical activity 3 times a week). I've been a slacker. A sluggard. I checked a few sites and I'm within my recommended weight. i don't really have a problem with the number on the scale...it's that butt fluffiness and extra lump of fat that has taken up residence on my belly that I can't stand.

Since the government decided to mess with time again, I'm going to suck it up and use it as an excuse for starting over. That's right. The government messed up time for all of America to get me off my fluffy butt and get in shape. You can all thank me for that when you're feeling sleepy this afternoon.

1 Comment:

brooke said...

I do not see anything fluffy there myself! :) GL with your new start. May it have the end result you wish to attain.