Saturday, March 17, 2007

End of My Rope


That's how I feel now. Am I allowed to be just done with everything....even for a little while? I guess not. I thought I was at the end of my rope while trying to cook dinner with a screaming toddler attached to my leg.....but now I think I am after Jordan left the bathroom door open (after getting his second unnessesary band-aid of the day) and Celia got in. By the time I found her she had covered her legs (and half the bathroom I cleaned yesterday) in powder foundation and was trying to give herself a haircut. Thank goodness she didn't succeed on that account!

It's almost bathtime.

And after that bedtime.

If I can somehow manage to drag my butt through folding the rest of the laundry once the kids are in bed and getting it all put away, then today will not have been a total waste.

And tomorrow I'm getting us all up, dragging everyone to church. Where I can place them in the hands of happy workers and sit in peace for an hour...hearing a message that I pray will have me leave feeling better than this.

Until then...

...it's almost bathtime.

0 Comments: