Thursday, February 1, 2007

Water, water everywhere....but not so much here.

It seems there is a water problem in my city....they think a water main broke under shifting, frozen ground. Maybe under the river! So some places are without water and we're all under a conservation warning. I went ahead and put some water in the tub, just in case we run out....for flushing, you know! It's kind of...silty, so not for drinking (not that I advocate drinking out of the bathtub anyway!) Will be good to have if we need it though. We have plenty of bottled water in the basement so I'm not worried on that account.

Potty training is going well! Only one partial accident....plus she poopied in the potty (which she hasn't done in ages!) I think it scared her a little because she looked frightened and the minute she was done she hopped off the potty and RAN out of there! She did come back to check out the poo though.....

She also emptied my "put this junk away" basket from the steps.....which made a huge mess but give me a good opportunity to sort and actually put the junk away!

0 Comments: