Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Jordan came home from school yesterday VERY excited. He'd heard a rumor that we were getting 6-12 inches of snow. I informed him that was indeed a rumor! While we certainly didn't get that much, we did get enough to cancel school. He's still in bed reading, though I know he's up because Celia snuck up to cuddle with him some. Wait until he finds out I plan on practicing fractions with him all day! Plus the poor kid has to get a filling at the dentist, but I'm not telling him about that until the last possible moment. He'll worry about it all day otherwise!

Those of you who stop by frequently might be getting a little motion sick from all my rapid changes on my blog. Sorry about that! I'm trying to make this thing a legitimately "good" blog. Now, I know that's basically all in the content (well, I'm already out of luck on that account) so I'm settling for making it look "good." I think I'm done changing the layout for now.....I'm just trying to think of a catchy description and paragraph for me "About Me" section.

0 Comments: