Thursday, February 15, 2007

Paper Mache and Dress Up

We're having a pretty productive snow day. Celia spent part of the morning changing into different dress up outfits. This one was her favorite. She told me "Mommy, I'm so excited to be a princess!" Jordan had on his ninja gear...because every princess needs a ninja to look out for her. He spent a good bit of time working on fractions (we're not there yet!) I made bread. It's very good, but didn't get a good crown on it. Which means I'll eat a tons of it, but no one else will. Mmm, carbs! Then we got to work putting paper mache on balloons so Jordan could make a model planet. They both had a bunch of fun, but I think it's going to take forever to dry. I see myself spending a good bit of time with a hairdryer and some goopy balloons this afternoon! I'll leave you with some shots of our balloon covering fun!



0 Comments: