Friday, February 16, 2007

Mortification at the Post Office!

It's been a whirlwind morning so far! Jordan actually went to school today, but on a two hour delay. I blew off making cookies for his classroom party last night to go out with Heather (we were both getting cabin fever after being stuck inside with all the kids all week! We planned coffee, but the little coffee shop near out house closed! For good! Boo!) So I had to whip u some cookies this morning, get my packages ready for the post office, get everyone clean, dressed and out the door. I had just got both the kids and all Jordan's stuff in the car (cookies, Valentines, teacher gifts, backpack, and a project that was due today) and realized I forgot to pack him a lunch! So back inside to throw something together.

We got him dropped off at school and then Celia and I went to the post office. My normally sweet, well behaved little cutie was a firecracker this morning! She yanked free of the mommy vise grip when I was trying to pay to ship packages and started doing laps around our tiny little post office, screeching and laughing. Which wasn't too bad, but then a guy came and she ran smack into his butt and grabbed with both hands REALLY high up on his thigh. We really couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I'm leaving you today with our newest family video: "Vadar's Invasion".

0 Comments: