Saturday, February 10, 2007

All Partied Out......

Okay, so I did eventually get in the party mood, and had quite a good time. I'm eternally thankful to my friend Heather, because without her the party would have been a total flop. I get overwhelmed by those find of things.

Not that many people came, which was quite surprising to me. Pastor J is very well loved at church and I thought lots of people would want to come to the party to show their appreciation and love for him. But that's how things go there....

The people that did come brought him some very nice things to help him set up house, and we had some serious food. Props to Heather again for what are the BEST masked potatoes I have had since my grandma used to make them! She said there were four stick of butter in them...so much for eating healthy! So good though!

Everyone oohed and ahhed over the cake, but I think they were afraid to eat it, because only a couple pieces were missing. The kids enjoyed eating the bow!

Chris fixed our real camera, so I'm working on figuring out how to use it with the MacBook and Blogspot.........but I missed some of the best pictures today! First, Pastor's J's kids and the senior pastor's grandkids got into the baptismal and had to be chased out! Then they were pulling each other wildly around the floor on my Twister mat. But, here are the boring photos I did manage to take in between servings of potatoes.





A bunch of people eating some food...













Super Heather and her side-kick Bo!












Josh and the kids.......









Opening gifts with lots of little helpers!

0 Comments: