Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Learning to Eat Pizza

I bet you thought you just always knew how to eat pizza.....not so! Once upon a time your mom used to cut it up into teeny tiny pizza squares, then you had to figure out how to do it the right way. Celia has decided she is quite the big girl, and did NOT want little pizza for lunch. She wanted BIG pizza, so here she is, doing her best to eat it!





Other than a nose full of sauce, she did pretty good!

She also tried to help me make fondant this morning! Whew, what a mess. I debated taking my rings off (I never take them off for anything) and I'm so glad I decided to. Just looking at the mess of melted marshmallow made my hands sticky! I had that stuff everywhere. But now I have a nice looking ball of shiny icing. I just need to figure out what to do with it........

2 Comments:

brooke said...

LOL! Celia is Séamus' kind of girl. He eats exactly like that, sometimes worse says the woman who has to give him a bath almost everytime he eats yogurt. Think sticky hair!

And I like your bow. You are more adventurous than I.

Rebecca said...

Oh yeah! Celia does pretty good with yogurt, but wears pudding!