Monday, February 26, 2007

Real Ninjas DON'T sleep in beds!

Duh! Didn't you know?

We had a ninja sleepover last night (well, part of one. One of the ninjas was grounded so we're a ninja short....must have one again soon with the complete ninja troop). At 10:00 I went up and told them to clear off the bed and finish up the games. The Ninjas informed me that they would NOT be sleeping on the bed.....they would be sleeping in the Ninja clubhouse. Said clubhouse is Jordan's closet......which is about 4x3.....not big enough for two sleeping boys. Plus it's hardwood. I convinced them that sometimes Ninjas will sleep under the fooseball table. You know, on the carpet....




And yes. I did sneak into the room with my camera on night vision (I had to even wake Chris to have him help me figure THAT one out) and risk waking sleeping children with the flash.

I had to though....there's just something about these boys, they are so adorable when together. They remind me of puppies from the some litter when together. They are just happy go lucky, falling all over one another in joyous boy togetherness....

Celia is taking the whole "boy togetherness" thing pretty well too. I take her up with me to "check on those boys" every once in awhile...and I did let her sit in there with them for a little bit. But she decided to re-arrange a Lego army (or clean up, in her mind....thank you sweetheart!) and had to come out of there. She's either coming down with a cold or has some allergy stuff going on....so hard to tell with her. She doesn't seem to feel bad though, so that's good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics, how cute is that?
Want to say how happy I am that you're feeling more comfortable at "The Ridge." lol The music program sounds like something you and DH could really be a part of and contribute to/benefit from. YAY no more crazies!
Also had to laugh at C's comments..."does my poop make you happy" lol yes my darling, it's the best thing in the world. I LIVE TO WIPE!! lol

Rebecca said...

That's one of the great things about Chestnut Ridge (and other church's we're checking out). They have a great, established group of people! If we decide to be involved with the ministry, then we're just part of a team.....not having to re-invent the wheel every single week.

But a lot of that at the old church was our fault both Chris and I are control freaks...and it was jsut too hard for us to take something we'd worked so hard on and let someone else do it....differently. One of my close friends still goes to the old church, and she says it's much more of a team effort now, which is good for them. All around better for everyone!

In any case, all of us are having a great time checking out new places.