Sunday, June 3, 2007

Curly Girl

Well, Friday was kind of a down day, so Celia and I decided to play with her hair. We put it up in the cutest little twisties (because it was also blooming hot all day!) and by evening, she had some curls!

She still has that soft, thin baby hair though, and after sleeping on those curls all she had left the next day were a few pretty waves. I'm sorry, but have you ever seen a little girl quite so pretty?

Don't be fooled by that pretty face though. Chris says she was wretched all during the game. Even my friend who usually compliments Celia on her sweet nature commented that she was a fireball. In fact, at one point she was so loud that she distracted me from my coaching from all the way across the field. Apparently, two games within 24 hours is just too much soccer for a toddler to watch.

Stay tuned for highlights from our weekend games and other escapades!

3 Comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful hair.

Since Amber has been spending most of her time in the pool, I braided her water hair. She loved all the waves it made.

Anonymous said...

Yes, her mom was a beautiful baby also.

Jelly-Filled said...

Awww, what a cutie! Her hair is so long, too!