Monday, May 28, 2007

We got a Wii!

Well, technically Jordan got a Wii. His grandparents bought it for him for his birthday.

But it's in the living room right now since there is more floor space than in Jordan's room. So we all get to play lots of it.

You get to make your own little person, call a Mii. You can make them look just like you! Or however you want to look, in my case. My Mii has hip spikey hair and perfect lipstick. Two things I never have in real life, but my Mii is way cool so she has them.

Everyone seems a little worried that my favorite game is boxing. I really like it. I take great joy in beating the crap out of my family. In the game of course. I would never hit them in real life. But in the game, I kick serious butt. I am a force to be reckoned with. I am MOMMY, the destroyer.

So my apologies in advance if my blog seems a bit empty the next few days. I may be busy. My Mini Mii and I have to practice while the boys are away and increase both my boxing butt-kicking skills and my tennis game.

It's very important. Seriously. You can't even know.

3 Comments:

Christopher Scott Jones said...

I wonder how I can spin it to my parents that the toddler somehow needs a Wii.

Wendy said...

Wait, the Wii has tennis? I may want one. Although, I think it would be better for my big butt, if I played the actual game.

Paul said...

Oh, I understand. I've grown accustomed to getting my butt kicked by online strangers, but I can't imagine the shame of losing to my kid. :)