Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Changing things around.

Alright guys, I think I have the blogging thing down pat. If you're one of my readers that I know in real life and you've visited my home, I'm sure it has not escaped your notice that every time you visit, the furniture is re-arranged. There will generally be at least one room under construction and another that looks completely different from the last time you were here. I can almost guarantee I'll have a different rug in my living room.

Well, it's time for the same thing to happen to my blog. I've been doing this for a few months and have figured out some things, now I need my page to have it's own look. The look I have now is one that 5 gazillion other bloggers are using, and I just can't stand it.

So for the next month, I'm going to probably be playing with the look of the place. I'm an html idiot, so it will probable take that long for me to get the look I want. You'll probably see a few transitional looks somewhere in there while I'm learning about changing things around. I have a BIG IDEA for my new, improved, original and totally unique blogger look, I just have to figure out how to get it up here.

Please be patient. Don't take it personally if the link to your blog (or the other blogs you like to read) disappears from my sidebar for awhile. I promise to put them back......it will just take me a little time.

0 Comments: